Pain Relief for Swollen Feet
Standing or walking for long periods of time can lead to swollen feet and ankles. Although it is common for the swelling to dissolve once you are off your feet, it still can lead to serious health hazards that can occur from unrelenting swelling.
Peripheral edema, the swelling of the feet and ankle, is a build up of fluid that consists around the foot and ankle. The fluid is not harmful, but the swelling can cause pain and impose on your range of motion and ability to walk with ease and fluidity.
Contact us to learn more about our treatment options and how we can help.
Take advantage of our New Patient Offer.
Causes of Foot & Ankle Swelling
- Redness or swelling around the knee
- Crunching or popping during movement
- Weakness/loss of stability and balance
- Extended periods of walking or standing
- Excessive weight
- Staying in the same position for a long period of time
- Liver or kidney diseases
- Certain anti-depressants or other medications
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
At Diagnostic Health & Injury Clinic, our team of chiropractors, physical therapists and pain management specialists collaborate together to provide our patients with unparalleled care and pain relief treatments.