Elbow Pain Relief
Elbow pain is vital for treatment because it can have such a substantial impact on one’s career or activities. From a slight annoyance to a chronic painful condition, elbow pain can occur constantly through movement and can be extremely physically limiting for a person if not treated in time.
The good news is that elbow pain is not necessarily a symptom of a serious pain condition. One must be careful if the pain is reoccurring though, for it could lead to serious impacts on one’s well being. At First Choice Health & Injury Clinic we want to treat these problems without painful surgery and without unnecessary procedures unlike other clinics. Our treatments are non-invasive and minimal which aid in:
- Reducing pain
- Increasing mobility
- Strengthening muscles around the joint
Elbow pain will commonly start out as a dull ache and advance into a sharp piercing pain. This is generally caused from overuse, injuries, and repetitive movement, which can lead to soft tissue inflammations like tendonitis.
In rare cases elbow pain can also be caused in the joint from arthritis. Some of the more common causes of elbow pain are listed below.
Causes of Elbow Pain:
- Injuries– Sprains, tears, dislocations, breaks, and fractures
- Golfer’s Elbow – Pain on the inner side of the elbow, where forearm tendons and muscles attach
- Tennis Elbow – Pain that occurs where tendons in the elbow are overworked from repetitive motions in the wrist and arm
- Osteoarthritis – Joint pain and inflammation often referred to as the “wear & tear” arthritis
- Tendonitis – Inflammation & irritation of tendons in the elbow
- Trapped Nerves – Nerves that get trapped or pinched creating nerve pain in the elbow and forearm
If you are suffering from elbow pain, do not hesitate to call our clinic. The longer the condition goes untreated the greater the potential for irreversible damage. Contact Diagnostic Health & Injury Clinic and let us treat your pain.